About SELF USA
About SELF USA
SELF USA is based on the belief that our Girls' needs are of the utmost importance. Girls of all colors and races, financial status; social groups;
emotional; developmental disabilities; educational limits etc...those girls lacking self-esteem includes victims of abuse and/or bulling that effect girls of all ages.
Our Executive Team, consist of over 174 Professionals in Diverse Fields; includes community leaders, students, counselors and many from the business community in various cities...
48 Partners & Friends
4 Organizations 81 Mentors 41 Volunteers
SELF USA entire team is committed to meeting the needs of our members with interactive programs, resources, talent bank, shadowing programs and seminars.
- As a result of our continued commitments:
- 75 percentage of our Girls have started their own businesses
- Business enhancements
- Empowered w/ROI (return on investment)on ones SELF
SELF USA welcome the opportunity to earn our members trust and structured leadership programming need to build and empower Success!
Via our supportive services projects:
Urban & Community Farming and Gardens 2020
The Rianne' & Kennedy Fund
To designed unique, quirky, playful workshops that includes our business communities art and science communities...that implement growth...
- Over 34% in additional programs; outreach & networking
- 10%; educational funding
- 2.5% with the balance going towards operation cost and promotion materials, that includes Marketing; Teen Websites
Our Entrepreneurial Programs
- Totaling 56% and 3.5% in start-up costs and 40% in planning and development.
- Fonding the right products & market
- Growing a Business
Results: * We have successfully opened our doors of operation, 100% Success!
What does We Do? *Support & Services
About our Team/Leaders
Our Leaders offers Guides with Strong Mentoring and Supportive Services Programs, while offering Girls the social skills needed to build Success! We have implemented a variety of tools to set the tone for social interaction, drawing a action network that includes a diverse culture.
- Monthly Newsletter, including input from varies school (via our school reporters)
- A social setting for Girls to talk to Girls about many of the issues their having to deal with day to day...Open Topics promoting effective communication!
- Social History, Foods, Ethical Issues, Fun & More
- Higher learning Seminars & Workshops; How to Clinics; Shadowing; Internship; Volunteerism; Social Networking , Workshops on Bulling!
- Art, Crafting, Designs, Fashion, Styles
- FUN! Social Network, Gathering and Seminars on topics that effect Girls of all ages; our groups' topics are age appropriate and overseen by staff.
SELF USA, Leadership, Empowerment, & Mentoring Network, getting involved with
Teens & Young Adults via Art, Painting, Antiques, Music & Theater
Why SELF USA?
SELF USA, has developed and implemented immeasurable fundamentals of social
networking and life-skills that will give surety to all of
SELF USA members well-beings are victorious.
We continue to develop ways of improving many social issues that effect girls today through our program initiatives in various of ethnicity including vesting in their economic and social opportunities.
SELF USA, collaboration with other educators and advisers has proved to be very effective in providing resources in areas of support services and influential in planning life-long goals:
Through strategic- planning, educational support, and key programs
SELF USA is designed to unleash each girls full potential.
Our alliance with many partners via our mentoring and networking outlets will give our girls the support, encouragement, and empowerment needed to secure their long-term goals.